fat bottom

fat bottom

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

cupcakes for a cause!

my amazing little sister is once AGAIN running the nyc marathon... she's an animal... this year she is running for lance armstrong's team "LIVESTRONG"... so to help raise some money for an amazing cause, she got together with a friend of the family, an amazing woman named patti who is running for "TEAM IN TRAINING"... and they put on a mini golf outing, the "PUTT FOR A CURE" and let me tell you, it was super awesome... and amazing turnout of supporters, and everyone had a great time... my sister had asked me to bake some cupcakes and here is what i did... not bad huh??


i want to thank everyone who came out and donated to both causes... you rock!!



my sister boyfriend kyle and my sister meghan, the hubs, me and benjamin, my sister in law lia and my brother brendan
the little man getting his golf on
me, the little man and meggie
even chuck norris wants to kick cancers ass!
my boys sponsered hole #1... good luck aunt meggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you're thinking :)