fat bottom

fat bottom

Monday, November 30, 2009

thanks for dessert!!

a family favorite... pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon sugar vanillabean butter-creamcheese frosting...


homemade napoleons... a crowd pleaser for sure... i should have made more cause they went in a flash!
cinnamon sugar dream cake... one word... amazing
it's a decadent crossbreed between a coffee cake-pound cake- yogurt cake... soft and moist and buttery...
bourbon pecan pie... what would thanksgiving be without pecan pie...

just some of the yummy desserts my family and i shared over this past thanksgiving holiday... i'm so thankful for everyone in my life an all the love that surrounds me...

happy baking everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Dessert wise you guys ate GOOOOD! I'm wanting a piece of that coffee cake followed by the pumpkin cupcakes.
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, it was quite a spread... i think i'm still recovering! :-)

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're thinking :)