fat bottom

fat bottom

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

cupcakes for my cuties

i'll tell you something... there's nothing better then watching the happiness on my boys faces as they dig into something i baked... and since there is never a shortage of sweets in my house, my boys are always all smiles... well... they're all smiles no matter what... i was blessed with two happy little dudes...
and lately i've been spoiling my boys more than usual... you see, my hubby has been away at coast guard medical school for the past 6 weeks, and won't be back for another two months... so... keeping my boys happy keeps me sane :)
so here's a few pictures of my little guys enjoying some yummy chocolate cupcakes... they sure do make me smile





be happy... and as always, happy baking everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you're thinking :)