fat bottom

fat bottom

Saturday, December 19, 2009

coffee fix cupcakes

i'm a fool for a caramel macchiato... you might remember me expressing my love for this delicious concoction in the past... so what better then to make this delicious treat even more delicious... you put it in cupcake form silly!!
so the hubs asked me to make some cupcakes for his holiday luncheon, and the day prior i had just made some cute kiddie candy cane cupcakes... so i wanted to do something a bit more adult... and what do adults love... coffee... so i figured, why not break out this crowd pleaser and make me and some other lucky people happy!
and man... these are just awesome... decadent and moist dark chocolate cupcakes, smothered in a velvety coffee buttercream, with drizzles of homemade buttery salt caramel... i swoon!






happy holiday baking!

2 comments:

  1. You've got swirls and flowers down! Your cupcakes look great!
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love The swirling but the rose is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're thinking :)