fat bottom

fat bottom

Thursday, March 10, 2011

sweet pea!

this past weekend, my family celebrated my sister in law's baby shower... and let me say... there is nothing sweeter than a baby shower... my mother, sister and i chose the theme "sweet pea"... and everything was SO adorable to say the least... the food was amazing, the company was fabulous, and lets just say the clothes... oh my!! this is going to be one dapper little dude...
of course, i made the cupcakes... sweet vanilla cake with honey vanilla bean buttercream, with just simple little fondant flowers, and of course the guest of honor, baby (*******) poking his cute little head out of the pea pod...
i cannot wait to meet the new addition to our ever growing and beautiful family... i'll see you in june little man...





well, i can't wait to meet my little nephew... hope you enjoyed some of these sweet treats... happy baking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what you're thinking :)