fat bottom

fat bottom

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

birthday cupcakes and cake...

here are some pictures for the cupcakes and cake i made for my cousin sammy's 16th birthday (which is also my aunt robbie's birthday, who happens to be sammy's mom)... so i was lucky enough to make the desserts... and when it came to the show piece cake, all that came to mind when i think of sammy, is the beach and summer time in LBI... so here you are sammy girl... happy birthday you cutie!
my sister will be emailing me some more pictures, since i didnt have my camera on this day... so i'll have some more photos to upload soon!

the cake shifted during transport... and if you know me, you know how everything has to be perfect... so the sight of off kilter cake layers was KILLING ME!!! but no one seemed to notice but me... oh well...



here i am busy at work at my parents house, getting this little lady all set for her birthday debut...

happy baking everyone!!
and check out the previous post for some of the other stuff i've been up to... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks good but your cake turned out great! Don't be so hard on yourself.
    ~ingrid

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you're thinking :)